Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Final Countdown

Spring Maternity Top & Jeans
Can y’all believe that I’m less than 3 weeks away from my due date? It seems like such a short time ago that I was announcing my pregnancy, and now that little bump has turned into the full-grown baby bump I’m sporting in today’s post. We’re so excited to welcome this new little guy into our family, and I’m finding myself daydreaming about what he’ll look like (me, perhaps? Phoebe was Adam’s doppelgänger when she was born), and what unique little personality traits he’ll have. Although it’s probably impossible to be 100% prepared for the change of having two kids under the age of 3, I feel like we’re as ready as we’ll ever be, so now it’s just a waiting game until he decides to make his appearance! I shared some of the challenges of maternity dressing in this post, and it definitely becomes even trickier to navigate towards the ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1DVJlxX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment