Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Smoky Mango & Avocado Salsa

Smoky Mango & Avocado Salsa
When I turned in my book manuscript last year, I couldn’t believe that I’d accidentally written more than would fit in the final book’s pages! Perhaps it’s a better problem to have too much to say than too little, but it meant that I had to go through the arduous process of deciding which recipes and photos to cut… which was really tough since I’d become attached to every single one during the process. This smoky mango & avocado salsa was one that got edited out of the final book, but it’s still one of my very favorite ways to kickoff a Mexican-inspired dinner party. Thought it would be perfect to share as y’all are planning Cinco de Mayo menus! When I was growing up, my granddad always made homemade salsa from the tomatoes he grew on his back porch, and I’ll never forget how much fresher and zestier it tasted ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1aNL4Ov
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment