Monday, April 6, 2015

Have Stripes, Will Travel


image sources: {row one} anthropologie, mark d. sikes {row two} foxcroft, alvaro sans {row three} getty images, mark d. sikes, national geographic {row four} maevdkrogt, mary erickson, cottonfield clothing If there’s one thing I could go back and change about my collegiate experience, I would have studied abroad. (To our college aged readers, take this advice and travel while you can!) It can become much more daunting to factor travel into your life as your career or family develops. But the good news is you’re never too old to apply for a passport, and mine arrived in the mail last week! After many years of focusing on my career, I’m finally counting down the days until I depart for my very first trip to Europe. I’m in full-blown packing mode right now, and enjoying doing a bit of shopping before the trip. It seems like sailors had it figured out ...read the rest of the story here



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1PbW6O1

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment