Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Healthy Girl’s Food Diary


In the first three months of this journey, the weight vanished rather quickly. I say quickly because most cannot fathom a 50 lb weight loss in 3 months. For some of you, that’s more than a third of your body weight. For me, it was only a drop in the bucket. No surprise here — the number one question I received almost daily was what are you eating? I think some were expecting me to tout a magic powder or a top secret superfood combination that ultimately led to this quick loss. The truth is, I was severely overweight and sedentary. Plus, my body hangs onto water like crazy. One salty meal and my rings are tight and I feel puffy. About a month ago, I started training with a personal trainer to become stronger, specifically on the bike. Halfway through our training session, I caught myself wondering the same ...read the rest of the story here



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1zg9wym

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment