Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Best-Ever Melt Proof Makeup

The best waterproof makeup for summer

I’m going to be honest with you: the original concept of this story was “pool-proof makeup,” but my daily commute has gotten so humid that I basically feel like I’m swimming to work every day anyway. There’s nothing more depressing than arriving at the office to discover that three-quarters of your masterful face of makeup has all been melted/smudged to the point that you’re tempted to redo your entire face at 9:30 am. So I’ve redirected my focus from just plain waterproof makeup to something even better for August: sweat proof.  Listen, I’m not a very high-maintenance woman (especially for a beauty editor!). I don’t need a ton of makeup on at all times to be able to face the world, but when the weather is sweltering and I’m sticky and smelly, a little makeup goes a long way toward making me feel like I’m myself, despite the heat wave. ...see the slideshow here

The post The Best-Ever Melt Proof Makeup appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aYT40D
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment