Tuesday, August 30, 2016

12 Words of Wisdom We’d Tell Our High School Selves

eb047672d25d16827b1d4735a3d8ffff

A few weeks ago I went down the Facebook rabbit hole, somehow finding myself rereading a conversation between myself and a girlfriend from 2006 (my senior year of high school). With each line I read, I grew more convinced that there was no possible way I had written those words — they were petty, gossipy and downright mean! In that moment I felt awful and embarrassed for my past self, and was reminded of how little I actually knew about life back in high school, but in the moment, I thought I knew it all. With back-to-school upon us, we thought we’d honor the season by polling our team to find out what they would tell their younger selves. From “focus on your goals” to “don’t focus so much on your goals,” it was so fun to get a glimpse into one another’s adolescences (and even more fun to see the ...see the slideshow here

The post 12 Words of Wisdom We’d Tell Our High School Selves appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2bWZ79i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment