Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Floral Photography We’re Obsessed With

floral art print by ashley woodson bailey

You guys have probably seen my good friend Ashley Woodson Bailey’s stunning floral photography floating around the web, and I’ve been obsessed with her prints and wallpaper ever since she launched her company a couple years ago. I already own a couple smaller pieces, but I finally got my hands on one of her large format prints to hang in our office, and I had to share the result because it pretty much transformed the entire room. I love statement art like this that eliminates the need for really anything else in the room. It suits my minimalist taste but still adds such a major color pop. The only hard part was choosing between neon pop, peach poppy, and butterfly before finally landing on this brand new one, which (because Ash is the sweetest artist friend a girl could ask for) is named “Camille.” (insert emotional crying emoji here.)  Also, all you Austinites should check ...read the rest of the story here

The post The Floral Photography We’re Obsessed With appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2bGA1f7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment