Wednesday, August 17, 2016

8 Investments to Make In Yourself Before You Turn 30

reading the paper

My twenties were… interesting. The decade included lots of personal and professional growth, a few different career paths, multiple apartments, and the occasional “oops” with budgeting, that is, before I got serious about setting myself up for future success. Somewhere around 25 (ahem, quarter life crisis), I shifted into long-term thinking. I began considering how I was going to invest in myself so I could take full advantage of all the opportunities my 30s would bring. After all, I am my most valuable asset. From finances to style to friends, here are eight “you-first” suggestions that will ensure you’re ready for all the next decade has to offer.   ...see the slideshow here

The post 8 Investments to Make In Yourself Before You Turn 30 appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aZn7dI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment