Thursday, August 25, 2016

No-Bake Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Cups

no-bake-cheesecake-105

New York-style cheesecake is one of my all-time favorite desserts. The combination of toasty, buttery graham cracker crust and thick, tangy cream cheese-loaded cake is at the top of my “favorite indulgences” list, and I have a feeling I’m not alone in this devotion. Not only do I love to eat it, I also love to bake it. I take pride in pulling a perfectly baked cheesecake out of the oven, free of much-dreaded cracks and best eaten when topped simply, with fresh strawberries and a dollop of whipped cream. Unfortunately for my sweet tooth, daily cheesecake consumption doesn’t fall into what’s considered a balanced diet. And as I’ve become older and more aware of the quality and types of food I put into my body, I find myself indulging in this notoriously heavy dessert less often, reserving it for only the most special occasions. So when the craving struck on ...read the rest of the story here

The post No-Bake Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Cups appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2biCZoQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment