Thursday, August 18, 2016

How to Throw a Cocktail Party in an Hour

how to host a cocktail party in an hour!

Confession: I’m really happy that we live in an age when we can get almost everything delivered at the tap of a smart phone button. As much as I actually enjoy grocery shopping (really I do), my current schedule makes leisurely trips to the market a thing of the past, and the ability to have my groceries show up on my doorstep has been lifesaving over this last year of juggling 2 babies and a busy work schedule. I’ve tried all the delivery options available in our area, and Shipt is my front-runner for a few reasons: same-day delivery in as soon as an hour, free delivery for orders over $35, and all the shoppers I’ve had so far have known how to pick produce the same way that I would have if I’d done it myself. To kick off our partnership, Shipt challenged me to throw a cocktail party and ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Throw a Cocktail Party in an Hour appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2b1nYKS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment