Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Easy Tips for Eating More Slowly

8 easy tips for eating slower!

Do you guys remember my vow to try and start eating more slowly? In the month since I wrote that post, I’ve been implementing a few changes at mealtime, so I thought it would be a good time to report back with what’s really made a difference for me. As we touched upon in the last post, these busy lives we lead often require doing everything very quickly and very efficiently, often on autopilot because we’re actually doing two (or five) things at once. I’ve noticed that when I habitually down my meals quickly, I feel dissatisfied and am more likely to reach for snacks or desserts later, even when I’m not truly hungry. Eating slowly brings mindfulness and appreciation to mealtimes, and perhaps most importantly, it encourages optimal digestion. It makes us think about whether or not we’re truly hungry, and makes it easier to set down our fork when we’re full. I’ve noticed that ...see the slideshow here

The post Easy Tips for Eating More Slowly appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2bNCi5h
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment