Friday, August 26, 2016

This Salad Has Everything That’s Great About Summer

Camille Styles The Best of Summer Salad

Summer is definitely my favorite time of year: beach trips and endless hours spent outside are just a couple of the reasons I wish the season could last forever.  Another thing that makes summer summer is the bounty at the farmers market, which I frequent at least once a week. I cannot get enough! Right now is the best time, because pretty much everything is available – heirloom tomatoes of all shapes and sizes, sweet as candy baby peppers, fuzzy peaches, beans of every variety (pole beans! cranberry beans! purple beans! wax beans!) – it truly makes me blissfully happy.  In order to savor all the tastes of summer, I wanted to share the salad I’ve had on repeat for lunch and dinner. Not only is it stunning (talk about eating the rainbow!), it’s easy and delicious to boot.  For a more filling main course, I add tuna soaked in olive oil or a poached egg.  Summer is ...read the rest of the story here

The post This Salad Has Everything That’s Great About Summer appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2bCIYp8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment