Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Best Foundations + Tinted Moisturizers

Beauty experts weight in on their favorite foundations

When it comes to beauty products, are you loyal to one brand, or are you more of a serial dater? On busy mornings, I’m generally a fan of sticking to one tried-and-true skincare and makeup routine, so I’ve always been a tad obsessed with uncovering the very best in each category. Which is why I’m so pumped about the launch of our brand new series dubbed Beauty Council Favorites. Over the years, I’ve developed a squad of product-loving friends who are my go-to sources when I need a recommendation, whether it’s a zit-zapping potion, curling iron, or a dry shampoo that really works. Some of them test products for a living (i.e. makeup artists or beauty editors), others are personal enthusiasts — and these are the girls I can count on to refer me to the best of the best. They’ve all agreed to join our team of experts who will spill their secret favorites in the coming ...see the slideshow here

The post The Best Foundations + Tinted Moisturizers appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2bsjcDM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment