Monday, August 15, 2016

How to Make an Israeli Breakfast

gorgeous israeli breakfast spread. NOMS!

Confession: I’ve never understood sweets for breakfast. Pancakes? Donuts? Cinnamon rolls? How are those not considered desserts?! Now now, before you write me off, you have to understand that my judgy palette is nothing more than a product of my childhood. Raised in a culture that takes its breakfasts very seriously, I can’t help but feel a sense of entitlement when it comes to the most important meal of the day. It’s been said that the Israeli breakfast is Israel’s contribution to world cuisine, and if you caught my shakshuka recipe a couple weeks ago, you’re already one step closer to understanding what all the fuss is about. I’d been dying to host a full-on breakfast for the team for a while now, but it wasn’t until we teamed up with one of our favorite brands — The Citizenry, that I knew the meal would be blog worthy. They work with artisans around the ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Make an Israeli Breakfast appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aU4Ath
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment