Monday, August 15, 2016

5 Inspirational Podcasts You Should be Listening To

The 5 Podcasts you have to listen to

I am all about maximizing my time to get the most out of my day, which usually means that from the moment I wake up to the time I go to bed, I’m doing something productive. Between a morning workout, meditation, full day of work, dinner, and the inevitable 1-2 hours I devote to personal projects in the evening — the idea of curling up with an inspiring book is almost laughable. So what’s my solution when time is limited but I still a dose of motivation? A solid podcast. Despite a packed schedule, I never seem to run out of opportunities to multitask and tune-in to some of my favorite shows. Whether I’m at my desk, on a flight, in my car, working out, or cleaning around the house, I simply pop on my headphones and zone out. I know we’re always wondering, “What’s on your nightstand?” Mine is ...see the slideshow here

The post 5 Inspirational Podcasts You Should be Listening To appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aU5ztc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment