Sunday, April 3, 2016

Weekend Notes & a Home Tour

Camille Styles Good Housekeeping Home Tour

Hey friends! Hope y’all are having a great weekend. Excited to share a few shots from the tour of my house in this month’s Good Housekeeping that just hit stands. I had such a fun day with the GH team here in Austin, with my friends Casey shooting the piece and Ann styling to perfection. Loved how it all came together, and y’all can hop over to the site to see the full feature. This weekend is errands, yard work, a birthday party at the park, and a friend’s wedding party on a river boat tonight! It’s gorgeous and sunny, and all the flowers are starting to bloom, so I’m spending as much time outside as possible. I have just a few great links to share this week, and I hope that you’re all doing your grocery shopping today in preparation for the #CamilleStylesCleanse that kicks off tomorrow! It’s going to ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes & a Home Tour appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1SKYDQv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment