Thursday, April 28, 2016

Jessi & Chloe

Jessi of The Darling Detail with her King Charles Cavalier, Chloe

During her time on the Camille Styles team, Jessi was obsessed with dogs. The two of us would unwind at the end of almost every workday by googling puppy photos and researching breeds… in fact, our ongoing conversation was a big part of what inspired the Fox & Hound series! Shortly after Jessi spread her wings to pursue fashion blogger-dom full-time, she made the ultimate big girl decision: she zeroed in on a breed and finally got a dog. Ladies and gentleman, meet Chloe Darling… Your name: Jessi Afshin, Fashion Blogger at The Darling Detail Your dog’s name, breed and age: Chloe, King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, 9 months How did Chloe come into your life? Last fall I was in a season of life where I was very single (age 23). While working for myself (career-wise, alone), and also focusing on myself (alone), a little voice inside me told me to inquire about taking on a little furry friend. ...read the rest of the story here

The post Jessi & Chloe appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1TfLJrl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment