Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Vote for the Sweetest Mother’s Day Memory

camille styles wedding day

With Mother’s Day around the corner, I’ve been looking through some of my favorite old photos of my mom and me and remembering all the fun things we’ve done together. The one above is from a trip to South Padre that we took when I was about 4 — my love for the sand and surf started early, and was birthed from the long beach walks that we took, collecting seashells and starfish along the way. It’s funny, because I can remember being this age and thinking that she was so wise and knew everything about everything… and now here I am the same age as she was in the photo, and I wonder if Phoebe thinks the same thing about me? (’cause there’s a whole lot that I am still clueless about.) Earlier this week, I shared one of my favorite memories from when I was growing up, then invited y’all to ...read the rest of the story here

The post Vote for the Sweetest Mother’s Day Memory appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1QyhIBi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment