Friday, April 22, 2016

13 Dreamiest Canopy Beds

iron canopy bed

“Wait, I can’t believe we haven’t done a roundup of canopy beds before,” was a sentence uttered in this office that was met with a moment of silence, followed by hysterical laughter. “What? Who doesn’t like a canopy?” I defended myself in earnest. “No, we like them…” Chanel said. “It’s just that they’re so… specific,” explained Camille with a laugh. “It’s like saying ‘Why haven’t we done a roundup of pink slingback shoes?’ ” It probably speaks volumes about my personality that I think canopy beds are an essential item. Psychiatry aside, tent frame beds have always been a favorite among designers and the fashion set (two in our round up are from the home Hervé Leger) , not to mention little girls everywhere. I’ve rounded up thirteen of my favorites from DIY to custom draped that I would love to curl up in with a good book. Which is ...see the slideshow here

The post 13 Dreamiest Canopy Beds appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1TniCox
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment