Friday, April 29, 2016

7 French Touches You Can Bring Home

mimi thorisson, medoc, france

Stir fries, pastas, fajitas – these are well-practiced dishes in my kitchen. But one cuisine that still seems to elude me is French cooking. I admire blogs like Mimi Thorisson’s Manger that manage to make it look so simple and of course delicious. So this year I’d like to master her roast chicken with herbs recipe, which seems straightforward enough! I’m sure the setting of her home in the French village St-Yzans-de-Médoc helps add to the experience, so today I’ve pulled together a few of my favorite ways to add French touches to your own kitchen. And I’d love to know – is there a cuisine or dish that you’re looking to learn? Share yours in the comments so we can challenge each other to take it on this summer! Copper cookware – Mimi’s wall display of copper pots and pans is both a gorgeous feature and a great way to create ...read the rest of the story here

The post 7 French Touches You Can Bring Home appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1QEKPD2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment