Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Sweetest Lesson My Mom Ever Taught Me

build-your-own banana splits - such a fun & easy party concept!

Many of the most valuable lessons my mom has taught me through the years have happened subtly — not by words but by example, watching the way she lives her life every day. Lessons like: you always have time to take a genuine interest in others’ lives, be empathetic, always wear sunscreen, and perhaps most of all, enjoy the little moments in life. Unlike many parents who are constantly trying to get their kids to work harder, make better grades, and strive for more success, my mom is usually encouraging me to lighten up and live a little! I think she knows that my Type A tendencies can make it more of a challenge to live in the present and savor the everyday. Since Mother’s Day is around the corner, we’ve teamed up with Edible Arrangements for a really fun giveaway (details are at the end of this post) that involves sharing a selfie ...read the rest of the story here

The post The Sweetest Lesson My Mom Ever Taught Me appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/20U0WnU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment