Thursday, April 28, 2016

Kale and Cannellini Bean Crostini

Loving this Target serving board for these crispy crostini!

I don’t know about you, but I’m an appetizer gal. Ordering appetizers at a restaurant isn’t an option, it’s mandatory, and having some kind of crudités or cheese plate out at a party is a must. Call it an excuse to bring out my favorite serving trays or just another way to sample as many tasty bites as I can… Camille threw me a gorgeous Bon Voyage Party last week and these little toasts were the hit of the party. For such a small bite, these crostini really brought the flavor and we all went back for seconds. Whipped greek yogurt acts as the tangy base for spiced kale and sautéed cannellini beans, with the finishing touch being some freshly grated lemon zest. Light, crispy, and super delicious, I’m just looking for an excuse to have friends over so I can make a whole tray of these to share (while saving a couple ...read the rest of the story here

The post Kale and Cannellini Bean Crostini appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1TgIxMk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment