Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My New Ice Cream Sandwich Obsession

ice cream sandwich date at Moojo in Austin

One of the most fun things about Phoebe getting a little older (she turns 4 in August!!) is that she appreciates our mama-daughter dates a lot more than she used to. When I announce we’re going somewhere special, it’s not uncommon for her to whisper conspiratorially, “Girls only, right?” Life has been crazy lately with work and social commitments and keeping up with her little bro who is an extremely busy almost-1-year-old, so I have to be really intentional about carving out the occasional date for just the two of us. Recently we headed to Moojo, the cutest ice cream sandwich spot in Austin, to sample their gourmet flavors sandwiched between fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies. More on Moojo below, but first, can we talk about our dresses for a second? Because they’re both secondhand. I know, mind is officially blown. I have to be honest: I wasn’t super interested in shopping on consignment until I ...read the rest of the story here

The post My New Ice Cream Sandwich Obsession appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1qQjAAc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment