Monday, April 4, 2016

How to Turn Your Bedroom Into an Oasis

Coetzee-online-Elle-Decoration-SA-Photographs-Greg-Cox

I’ve painted my bedrooms various shades of turquoise, gray and purple over the years, and had all manner of colorful bedding and prints on the walls. As a child, and especially as a teenager, my bedroom was my domain to express my creativity. After college I painted my walls a dark blue and had velvet curtains to block out the light to create a cave to recharge from my first job. But now I can think of nothing more ideal than a light-filled white room, with plain linen bedding and lush plants – my own oasis. It’s funny how what we need from different rooms changes with time. Keep reading for four simple ways to create an oasis at home… 1.Hide the clutter – The first and crucial step to creating an oasis is to banish all clutter from your surfaces. You can make this step so much easier on ...read the rest of the story here

The post How to Turn Your Bedroom Into an Oasis appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/200r1ku
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment