Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Host a Smoothie Bowl Brunch

You can customize smoothie bowls with almost anything

You guys know I love my morning smoothie, but sometimes I want to start the day with something that feels a little more substantial and requires, you know, eating. Enter the smoothie bowl, a breakfast trend that I am so on board with, since it (1) allows me to pack a crazy amount of nutrients into one bowl, and (2) makes me feel like I’m eating ice cream for breakfast. And the best part of a smoothie bowl’s thicker consistency? I can go crazy with toppings, making this the perfect first post in our newest series with Blue Diamond Almonds, which happen to be my favorite way to top my smoothie bowls along with shredded coconut, berries, banana, mint, and so much more. I invited a couple pals to join me for an AM smoothie bowl-fest… click through the slides for the colorful brunch idea that’s as easy as setting out toppings and ...see the slideshow here

The post Host a Smoothie Bowl Brunch appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1SPiOga
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment