Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Bohemian Earth Day Picnic

such a fun party concept -- an Earth Day picnic!

I heard a staggering report on the news this morning: Did you know that in the next century, it’s now estimated that our sea levels could rise 6 ft? That might not sound like much, but it’s double the amount that scientists had previously predicted, meaning our generation and our children’s generation could be more directly affected by the changing global climate than we thought. With Spring officially in session and Earth Day coming up, I’ve been thinking a lot about my own role in taking care of the planet — and while I’d like to claim that I do everything in my power to respect to Mother Nature, the truth is, well, I probably don’t. This month, why not invite your closest friends over for an afternoon of clean local eats, refreshing spring sips, and for maybe the first time ever, an activity that helps celebrate Earth Day? We chose to plant ...see the slideshow here

The post A Bohemian Earth Day Picnic appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1RBGkhK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment