Tuesday, December 1, 2015

These 5 Moves Will Get You Ready for Cocktail Dress Season

How to Do Calf Raises // 5 Workout Moves to Get in Shape for Cocktail Dress Season
Just when you thought you’d be spending the next few months blissfully burrowed under layers of turtlenecks and wool coats, surprise! Just like that, cocktail party season arrives and suddenly you’re debating whether or not to flash a little pasty beautifully pale skin in a festive mini. Believe it or not, there’s still time to get cocktail dress ready, and I asked my favorite gals from MOD Fitness to show us their favorite moves for getting our limbs toned, fast. I’ve been going to MOD twice a week for the past few months, and I can honestly say that I’ve never felt so strong and lean. These are a few of the most brutal awesome moves we do in class, and I can say from experience: they work! Marnie recommends doing them 4 times per week throughout the holiday season — then get ready for the compliments to start rolling in. *photos by Jess Attie, model and ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1HDZ5P1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment