Friday, December 18, 2015

20 Delicious Christmas Morning Breakfast Recipes

How to Make Homemade Croissants
For the past 3 years since Phoebe was born, we’ve invited both our families to join us bright and early at our house on Christmas Day for gift unwrapping and a big festive breakfast. There’s nothing cozier than lazing around in pajamas until noon, sipping cocoa out of a big holiday mug and playing with whatever new toys were wrapped up under the tree (and by “toys,” I mean cookbooks and jewelry if I’m lucky.) The centerpiece to our breakfast is always my mom’s famous Almond Kringle straight out of the oven, and I usually make a big fruit salad, crispy bacon, and mimosas to pair with it. In that vein, today I’ve rounded up 20 show-stopping recipes that are sure to be the piéce de resistance to any morning holiday gathering. Although I couldn’t resist throwing in just one chia seed parfait, the rest are sufficiently indulgent to feel like once-a-year treats. Click through and prepare ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1NBR1ey
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment