Monday, December 28, 2015

8 Hair Accessories That are Actually Cool

Black beaded headband -- ALWAYS wear with a center part!
I’ve always been a less-is-more kind of person when it comes to holiday outfits and decor. While I’m all about the occasional sequined skirt, space in an NYC closet is precious and I don’t want to fill mine up my with things I can only use during the holidays. My solution? Finding ways to be festive with my beauty products and accessories instead. Example: Take your favorite black sweater and pair of skinny jeans, add an amazing red lipstick or plum liquid eyeliner and a fab pair of shoes, and no one can accuse you of being a Grinch. Another way to embrace the season in an affordable and low-footprint way: hair accessories. Yes, they’re back—and truly cooler than ever. The key to getting them right this time around is texture. Either wear them with your hair simply air-dried (whether it’s straight, curly, or anywhere in between), or go with ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1YMrXXz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment