Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Setup a Holiday Bubbly Bar

holiday bubbly bar2
I’ll let you guys in on a little secret: I’m shamelessly lazy when it comes to making cocktails at parties. I’ve never been able to figure out how some hosts are able to mix and shake drink after drink… and still have time to actually talk to their guests. Instead, I rely on a couple of go-to strategies to make my holiday party drinks feel really special with minimal work on my part. One is to make a big bowl of fruity spiked punch; the other is to setup a self-serve bubbly bar that gets the party started the moment guests walk in the door. My recommendation? Do both! Step 1: Choose your bubbly. For a wine to truly be classified as “champagne,” it has to be from the Champagne region of France. Since these wines can be especially pricey, I usually choose great options from other regions — they may go by a different name, ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1m7V4Ip
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment