Monday, December 14, 2015

How to Turn Your Passion into Purpose

cycling
Editor’s Note: I’m delighted to end the year telling the story of a personal friend, inspiring athlete and all-around badass woman, Caroline Gaynor. We met over the summer and I was absolutely awestruck by her kindness, selfless heart and background of guiding visually impaired athletes. Around this time of year, I like to reflect on the year as a whole — thinking about the experiences that have provided a lot of growth, learning and laughter, as well as the great people I’ve met, and friends I’ve made. Caroline Gaynor is one of those people. It was late July. A hot and balmy Saturday morning to be exact. As I rode my bike down to Juan Pelota, a favorite coffee shop amongst cyclists, I started getting nervous. I was meeting with the highly lauded Caroline Gaynor for the first time. We were only recent friends via social media, though everyone in ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1IPFADx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment