Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Raspberry & Chia Seed Superfood Parfait

Raspberry & Chia Seed Superfood Parfait
Do you guys go through breakfast “phases” where you tend to crave the same types of food every morning? I totally do — during my pregnancy, it was all about the scrambled eggs with avocado and toast. But (and I’m not sure if it’s due to the hotter weather or my post-baby body goals!) lately I’ve been craving fresher fruit-centric breakfasts that leave me feeling light and energized. Smoothies are in constant rotation, but when a liquid meal just isn’t going to cut it, this Raspberry & Chia Seed Superfood Parfait has been my favorite way to start the day on a healthy note. *photos by Buff StricklandSince my mornings have felt a little hectic lately (WHY does it take so long to get ready and out of the house with a newborn???), I really love breakfasts that I can prep the night before. For this parfait, each of the layers ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1UrfXbN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment