Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Planning a Summer Baby Shower with Minted

Planning a Baby Shower with Minted | Camille Styles
This summer marks the first time I’m thinking about taking the reigns and hosting a baby shower for some friends — I typically play a supporting role in such events. But this particular couple is so dear to me that I couldn’t be much more excited about their new addition if it were my own. Of course I turned to Camille for advice, and she sent me straight to Minted for the best online collection of customizable invitations and party decor. It’s too easy to design an entire custom party scheme in a matter of minutes on Minted.com by combining paper elements from their many design collections. We don’t know the gender of the baby yet, so I had fun coming up with party ideas for both a boy and a girl. In both cases I wanted to keep the decor simple, summery, and with a little bit of retro ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1SkYylX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment