Thursday, June 18, 2015

Blue Cheese & Asian Pear Crostinis

blue cheese & pear crostini
This is one of those recipes that can hardly be called a “recipe” because it’s really just assembling a few ingredients… but when it comes to appetizers, isn’t that really the best kind? When I’m racing to get dinner on the table and throw on some lipstick before guests ring the doorbell, the last thing I usually have time to think about is creating some complicated hors d’oeuvres — but I still love setting out something delicious with cocktails. Plus, this flavor combination of creamy cambozola cheese, crisp asian pear and savory thyme sprigs is one seriously perfect bite that I couldn’t keep to myself. And if you haven’t yet discovered the magic of cambozola cheese, it’s one of my favorites: the texture is like a triple cream brie, with the flavor of a mild blue. Get thee to the cheese department and pick some up this weekend, and keep ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1FoTIuL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment