Monday, June 29, 2015

How to Have Pretty Feet all Summer Long

How to Keep Pretty Feet All Summer Long | Camille Styles
It never ceases to amaze me how tough the summer months are on my feet. In cooler weather, when my tootsies are safely enclosed in their socks and shoes, foot maintenance is a breeze — a scrub every once in awhile, followed by a fresh coat of polish, is all it takes to keep my toes looking relatively respectable on a daily basis. In the warmer months? Not so much. Whether I’m stomping the steamy city sidewalks or frolicking in the sand on the beach, I end up feeling like I need an entire tool kit filled with foot cleaning and softening products to remedy my dirty, calloused, blistered feet. Thankfully, my line of work means that I’m regularly introduced to a plethora of the newest beauty innovations designed to help feet recover from summery beauty woes. Whether it’s snagged toenails or cuts from breaking in a new pair of ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1GIgr61
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment