Friday, June 26, 2015

Moroccan Staycation

Elfenn Marrakech Morocco
Lately I’ve been overscheduling myself on weekends, leaving me with low energy levels as I head into the workweek. As satisfying and productive as it feels to add tick marks to my project and to-do lists, I’m focusing on ways to unwind at home for a classic staycation. Right now I’m inspired by the opulence of the El Fenn luxury hotel in Marrakech, Morocco. Its shaded halls and courtyards look like the ideal spot to read a book without a care (or a to-do list) in the world. I love how the contemporary design blends in beautifully with the arabesque patterned tiles and  carved wood – don’t those midcentury modern chairs and lamp look perfectly suited to the traditional Moroccan architecture? Keep reading to see my picks to bring this look home. Rug - The runners lining the hallway are striking and a good reminder that multiple rugs can make a brilliant statement. So before you go out and buy a new rug, try ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1RCkEy4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment