Friday, June 19, 2015

15 Perfect Summery Dresses

15 Perfectly Summery Dresses | Camille Styles
Every now and then I get to work on a post where I have to stop and pinch myself: is this seriously my job? Spending an entire afternoon searching the web for the best summer dresses of 2015 definitely qualifies as one of those moments! I’ve found that I tend to conduct this search naturally every June, and year after year I find myself looking for that perfect summer dress: something floral, something yellow, something striped, something gauzy… just that go-anywhere summer dress that looks great and feels comfortable in hot weather. I’ve run through the racks at my favorite online retailers to find our fifteen favorite summer dresses of 2015. And each one qualifies for our most stringent summer schedule: pool, party, eat, repeat! featured image from marie laporte ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1Na2Aec
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment