Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Melon & Citrus Popsicles

Melon Citrus Popsicles-37-3
First things first, can I get a collective HOORAY for summer’s arrival?! It’s officially here, and the longer days and warmer weather have put me in an unusually peppy mood, even for a gal who spends most of her time hopped up on sugar. And since I no longer have the luxury of spending two long months of summer vacation lounging by the pool without a care in the world (the good old days, right?) I spend more time than I’d like to admit looking forward to my weekends, spent bronzing in the sun, and preferably holding a tropical beverage in one hand and some sort of frozen treat in the other. All of this daydreaming has resulted in a fairly extensive list of hot weather “must-makes”, and these layered popsicles found a place right at the top. They’re one of the first frozen desserts I’ve made to celebrate summer, and let ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1NbmNzr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment