Friday, June 12, 2015

20 Best Espadrilles

20 best espadrilles | image via Hellp Fashion
I remember getting my first pair of espadrille sandals as a teenager — they were open-toed and canvas with a ropey strap that knotted around my ankle, and they likely began my lifelong love affair with shoes that make me feel like I’m headed to the beach (even though the reality is that I’m usually wearing them in an air-conditioned office.) It goes without saying that I couldn’t be more pleased with this season’s fresh crop of espadrilles that come high and low, open and closed-toe, and in just about every pattern imaginable. And if they get a little beat-up on actual beach getaways and weekends at the lake, even better: a weathered look is part of their charm. After scouring our favorite sites for this year’s best, we’ve found more than enough options to get your search started… there truly is a perfect pair for everyone, so click through to find yours! image: Hello Fashion ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1cQj1zc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment