Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Why You Should Be Procrastinating More

lazy oaf "not today" sweatshirt

Confession: before I sat down to write this post, I hopped up and made myself a cup of coffee. Then I posted a couple images to my Instagram stories. Just when I thought I was ready to settle in and start writing, I remembered a text message that needed a response. And finally – here we are. There’s no doubt that procrastination is something all of us struggle with from time to time, but recent research shows that maybe that’s not a bad thing! I’d always adopted conventional wisdom that says tackling projects immediately is the way to go, but turns out, there’s often a case for prioritizing play before work, and especially with projects that require creative thinking, allowing ourselves more time to mull it over could result in more original work. Keep reading for the evidence, and I’d love to hear in the comments how you feel about the procrastination issue: ...see the slideshow here

The post Why You Should Be Procrastinating More appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2tRhra8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment