Thursday, June 15, 2017

9 Sunscreens Our Beauty Experts Can’t Survive Summer Without

beauty editors' favorite sunscreens

I’ve finally become part of the smart grown-up women’s club that swears by wearing sunscreen every day. Sure, I sort of tried to say for years that I “always wore sunscreen,” but in hindsight, the meager amounts of SPF 15 that I put on selective body parts only in all-day blazing sun doesn’t really count. It wasn’t until I was pregnant with Henry, and started dealing with sun-induced melasma, that I started getting vigilant about my sunscreen use. And the new-to-me concept of reapplying! Since all sunscreens are not created equal (and some actually feel gross), I tapped our panel of beauty experts to spill the sunscreens they can’t live without. Keep scrolling for their picks, and I’d love to hear yours in the comments! *featured image via sincerely jules ...see the slideshow here

The post 9 Sunscreens Our Beauty Experts Can’t Survive Summer Without appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2sdHoA9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment