Thursday, June 22, 2017

Resort Wear in the City

off-the-shoulder top and tassel earrings

Since we kicked off the summer with our big trip to Italy, I’ll be mostly hanging out in Austin for the rest of these dog days. Not that I’m mad about it: to me, the beauty of this season is slower-paced days and weekends with little on the calendar besides swim, sun, and snow cones. Even at home, I’m always looking for ways to channel those vacay vibes however I can – it’s amazing howEve even dressing for the tropics suddenly makes me feel a little more footloose and fancy-free (reggae music and slushy cocktails help, too!) *photos by kate lesueur ...see the slideshow here

The post Resort Wear in the City appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2rGpXXU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment