Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Citrus-Marinated Chicken & Veggie Fajitas: Your Secret To Summer BBQ Success

grilled chicken & veggies are the ultimate summer BBQ menu

It’s summertime, and the grillin’ is easy. At our house, we cook pretty much everything on the grill during these hot June and July months: it’s an easy way to avoid turning on the oven, plus I think most food tastes better with a little char. No surprise that Adam and I grilled up our favorite citrus-marinated chicken and veggie fajitas for the backyard BBQ I posted last week, and so many of you guys asked for the recipe that I wanted to pop back in and share it. Keep scrolling for the details, and I’d love to hear what y’all are grilling this summer! *photos by kate lesueur ...see the slideshow here

The post Citrus-Marinated Chicken & Veggie Fajitas: Your Secret To Summer BBQ Success appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2rqwhSz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment