Monday, June 19, 2017

Renee Byrd of Will Frolic For Food

backyard dinner party

Earlier this year, I did an “edit” on my Instagram feed and whittled it down to only the accounts who truly inspire me. It’s been game-changing to be able to pick up my phone and get an immediate dose of beauty and creativity across style, travel, art, and wellness…and of course food! One of my very favorite sources of edible insta-inspiration is @willfrolicforfood, where Virginia-based Renee Byrd chronicles her vibrant plant-based creations and shares them, along with beautiful captions celebrating nature and connection, with her loyal followers. As she says so beautifully on her site, “I see every meal as an opportunity to play, improvise, connect with spirit, create magic and act lovingly toward myself and others.” Keep reading and get ready to fall in love with Renee and her garden-fresh summertime gathering. photography by renee byrd ...see the slideshow here

The post Renee Byrd of Will Frolic For Food appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2ssUeLl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment