Sunday, June 25, 2017

Weekend Notes

tropical fruit

Happy weekend, friends! On Friday, my phone accidentally got run over by a car (seriously), so the last couple days have become an unintentional digital detox. I’ve got to admit, I’m thinking about making it a regular thing — it’s been so nice to not feel shackled to my phone, and to not give into the impulse to check my email or social media whenever I have a few minutes of downtime. I’m thinking about writing a full post about the experience as it’s been a bit of a wake-up call, so I’d love to hear if any of you have tried a digital detox, and what it’s been like in the comments. And as always, enjoy my favorite links from around the web this week! xo Why you’re still dehydrated even after drinking sooo much water. These colorful, layered smoothies are practically works of art. 10 unexpected ways to ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2t9Ro0X
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment