Monday, June 26, 2017

Shades of the Coconut

Tulum Inspiration Board

This weekend I’m headed south to my happy place — the soft sandy beaches of Tulum. If you follow me on instagram then you already know I’m somewhat addicted to Mexico in general, and I love exploring new areas of this beautiful and mysterious country. But Tulum is a place I find myself drawn to over and over again, no matter how many times I visit. With a string of off-the-grid hotels and restaurants scattered along a pristine white sand beach, the town has become a low-key oasis for design lovers and foodies alike. I once read a travel article where the author described the colors of Tulum “like living inside of a coconut.” Much has been written about the town over last year, most of it focused on the latest incidents in a long history of land disputes concerning the increasingly valuable beachfront property. (I recommend this article for a fascinating look at the ...read the rest of the story here

The post Shades of the Coconut appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2sSikPS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment