Friday, June 30, 2017

Why I’m Leaving My Phone At Home This Weekend

hydrangeas in tuscany

I hope y’all don’t mind if we get real (real fast) this morning, because I’ve had a few things weighing on my mind and need some advice before we head into this long weekend. Lately, I’ve been feeling like I need to make a few changes in my life. Don’t get me wrong: I love my family and my friends, my job, living in Austin… in fact, I think it’s because that I love all of these things so much that there never seems to be enough hours in a day to prioritize them all the way that I want to. I know, I know – everyone’s busy and struggling to balance the varying demands of life is nothing new. It’s just that lately, I’ve been feeling like the growth of social media and our addiction to our phones has made it 10x worse, especially working in the digital media ...read the rest of the story here

The post Why I’m Leaving My Phone At Home This Weekend appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2s8JpNj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment