Friday, February 24, 2017

Our Editors Reveal What’s On Their Spring Shopping List

our fashion picks for spring 2017

The countdown has begun to that time of year when we pack away our sweaters and break out the swimsuits. Well, at least here in Texas (sorry, Chicagoans.) I’ve been trying to streamline my wardrobe, and this week I took a deep breath and finally gave my closet an overhaul. With my newly freed hangers, I thought it the perfect time to call upon my stylish coworkers to share their favorite wardrobe pieces for Spring 2017. Camille shares feminine pieces that you can dress up or down, while Chanel will be showing off sun-kissed legs and Jenn Rose is focused on hitting the beach. Keep scrolling to shop even more picks from our team, and let us know what new pieces you can’t live without this spring. photo via gal meets glam ...see the slideshow here

The post Our Editors Reveal What’s On Their Spring Shopping List appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2lzvZcz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment