Friday, February 17, 2017

How To Get A Better Night’s Sleep

better sleep

We all have things we have to do today. We have to drink more water, take more steps, get through our to do list, and go to sleep earlier. This month, I’ve been working on cultivating gratitude and one of the most effective ways I’ve found to do this is with one very small yet super powerful habit. Instead of thinking I “have” to do this today, I think I “get” to do this. I get to go on a walk and enjoy my neighborhood, and I get to work towards a company mission I care about today. One of my personal struggles as a natural night owl is going to sleep earlier, so I’ve been working on making my night time wind down routine something I “get” to do, rather than have to do. The added benefit is that my quality of sleep is better as a result. “Bed ...read the rest of the story here

The post How To Get A Better Night’s Sleep appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2lSvCLq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment