Sunday, February 26, 2017

Weekend Notes

spring flowers and perfect cheese plate

Happy weekend, y’all! Hope it’s been a good one so far. I’ve been reading this book that a friend gave me, called Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living. I knew before I even opened it that it was exactly what my life is needing right now. Like so many of you, one of my biggest challenges is feeling like I don’t have enough time to do all the things I’d like to do. Or at least, give them the level of presence and attention that I’d like to, since when I say “yes” to one more thing on our schedule, I’m essentially saying “no” to something else, whether I realize it or not. The author articulates so many of the struggles I’ve been feeling and shares her journey towards slowing down and finding peace from the frantic pace of her schedule. So with that, I’m shutting ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2lTprG5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment